Happy New Year from Park City, Utah! I’m having so much fun even though I haven’t gone a day without working at some point in the day… but I also haven’t gone a day without skiing, eating gluten free s’mores with homemade marshmallows or having hot chocolate, so no complaints. I’ve been skiing for 23 years and Park City is by far, my favorite place to ski. This town is magical – everywhere you turn theres a roaring fireplace with hot chocolate being served (makes you want to curl up with a blanket, a good man & a good book), the town is covered in twinkle lights & the people are super laid back, engaging, friendly & down to earth.
So why am I writing a blog post on my phone during a ski break instead of eating lunch?
I HAD to announce….
The third of my 3 holiday giveaways is here!
Since you guys are loving the giveaways , I’m definitely going to keep them coming. It’s the least I can do to express my love & appreciation.
I put a lot of thought into each giveaway that I did this holiday season (& every giveaway that I do). I like to keep them fresh, different, fun, unique and “how-have-I-lived-without-these-products?!” USEFUL.
Every product that I choose to include is something that I not only use, but that I swear by. This one is no exception.
Here’s what I’m giving away…
I get asked a lot about how I keep my teeth so white, especially being that I’m an herbal tea drinker (TIP: blue-based red lipstick, like the one I’m wearing in this picture, makes the teeth appear whiter. Blue and yellow are directly across from one another on the color wheel, so blue tones tend to cancel out yellow tones when paired together and vice versa. Therefore, lipsticks formulated with a blue base will help cancel out any yellow tones on your teeth. My all-time favorite red lipstick can be found here).
No, I’m not going to start sponsoring teeth whitening products, waist trainers, hair vitamins and slim teas. However, I am going to (& will always) support small businesses that I not only believe in, but whose customer service matches the unmatched quality and effectiveness of their product.
If you’re someone that doesn’t have the time or the money to waste by going to a teeth whitening appointment, but you want professional grade whitening… today is your lucky day.
For this giveaway, I want to literally brighten your smile.
I’ve whitened my teeth with Smile Brilliant for years. Here’s why:
- They’re the Zappos/Nordstrom of whitening. Teeth whitening results are backed by their unique guarantee. You have 45 days to try it out and if you’re not fully satisfied, a full refund will be issued. Smile Brilliant is also the only professional teeth whitening company backed by Google’s exclusive Trusted Store Program. More about Smile Brilliant’s guarantee here.
- Custom teeth whitening trays are a game changer. No spotty or inconsistent, half whitened teeth from whitening strips.
- Sensitivity is seriously minimized with use of their desensitizing gel.
- EASY to use at home. I like whitening while watching tv or while I read before going to bed. (& who doesn’t want to whiten at home? Why take the the to go somewhere, get overly charged, wear a bib, slober all over and have your teeth be so sensitive, it hurts to inhale?).
- Their reviews speak for themselves.
- No need to boil the trays or do anything messy & complicated. You can do it all on your own. It’s easy, (kinda fun?) and takes a total of 5 minutes to mold your trays.
- It WORKS. The results are immediate and make you want to smile BIG, even when you don’t feel like you have a reason to.
I’m consistent with my whitening, so my teeth were pretty white to begin with, but here is my most recent b&a (ignore my chapped lips):
Brilliant, right? 🙂
So, for this giveaway I partnered up with Smile Brilliant and we are giving away their t3 sensitive kit (3 whitening gels, 3 desensitzing gels & your own set of customized trays), to one lucky winner!
Entering is SIMPLE:
- Click this link to submit your entry with your name + email.
- Follow @smilebrilliant on Instagram.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Comment on this Instagram post of mine, why you want to win!
Good luck guys! I LOVE YOU ALL! xx
One last thing…
+ If you want to try Smile Brilliant now, use the code: “postmalesyndrome20” for $20 off custom-fitted trays.
+ *International customers may enter if they are in the UK, Canada, Australia, and North America* 3 way-shipping covered for domestic customers; 2 way shipping covered for international winners* (Smile Brilliant cannot estimate shipping from each individual place through USPS)* I will be doing another giveaway very soon that is, as always, open to anyone, anywhere in the world.| Smile Brilliant is choosing the winner at random & will email the winner on 1/15/17.
+ This is a sponsored post & giveaway with Smile Brilliant, written by me. As always, all opinions and text are my own.